Samstag, 20. August 2016

Tassel Necklace

Hello,


I have unusual much free time right now, and what's a better way to waste that than with creating more Custom Content?!

I saw a similar necklace to this online and thought it was uber chic. The only time I've seen tassel being used was in my Grandparents' house.. like tableclothing and vintage stuff like that, you know?

I was trying out SRWE for this photo, and I love it! You can take pictures in such high resolution without having to snap 3 photos, editing them all together, and combining them into one. 1 of 10 does recommend.


- Necklace comes in 5 colored tassel versions
- Custom Mesh by me
- Custom Shadow Map (has a great ambient effect in my opinion)
- HQ Mod compatible (these photos were taken with it)
- Polycount: 4092, Medium




Credits:

- Hair by HallowSims
- Skin by Salem (Kylie Skin)
- Freckles by PralineSims
- Eyebrows by Alf-si


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen